Thursday, September 15, 2005

Vols v. Gators

UT and Florida headline three SEC conference games this weekend, with Mississippi traveling to Nashville and Alabama facing off against Spurrier.

Arkansas is playing THE USC out in Los Angeles, in what should be a blood bath, especially after the Hogs got ripped last weekend by the Commodores.

Kentucky heads to Bloomington to take on Indiana. UK will play more like they did the first week of the season and beat the Hoosiers.

I said earlier this week that Vandy would be 5-0 before losing to LSU. And I stand by my prediction.

I'm taking the Gamecocks against Alabama because I don't think the Tide will score 14 points. Shula's chair is getting warm.

UGA and Auburn will both beat up on big-time patsies (ULM and Ball State respectively).

That brings us to Tennessee and Florida in the Swamp. I always look forward to this game, but this year even more. It'll be fun to see if Meyer's offense has the same effect on UT that Spurrier's offense did. I'm guessing it won't. Vols win by a field goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home