Monday, September 12, 2005

Things I Learned this Weekend...

1. Notre Dame really is God's team.

2. Texas has no one left on the schedule as good as Ohio State. And they still won't go undefeated because their offensive coaching staff is umm...lacking.

3. It is really hard to find a good college quarterback these days. Oklahoma. FSU. Miami. I could name a dozen more, but damn.

4. Spurrier scares Gawga fans. And that makes me laugh. The "ole ball coach" will win an SEC Championship at South Carolina.

5. Virginia Tech is the new Florida State. They will dominate the ACC for years to come. I realize it was against Duke, but the Hokies scored more points than yards allowed. Wow.

6. Vanderbilt will be 5-0 before losing to LSU.

7. I didn't think it was possible, but the Mid 11 is worse than the Big 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home