Monday, October 03, 2005

Things I Learned this Weekend...

1. I didn't learn, but I remembered this..."Vandy sucks."

2. Joe Pa may be primed for one last run at greatness.

3. The road to the SEC West Championship is traveling through Alabama. Not sure if it's Auburn or Tuscaloosa yet, but one or the other will be playing in Atlanta. My money is on Auburn.

4. When Southern Cal is bored, they're beatable. When they decide to play, they're not.

5. The Big 12 North is horrible. Worse than I thought possible.

6. Marcus Vick really may be a better quarterback than his brother. Not a better player, but a better quarterback.

7. K-State actually snapped a ball in punt formation and didn't have a punter on the field in their game against Oklahoma (yes, you read that right). See, Bulldog fans, things could be worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home