Sunday, August 28, 2005

Just the Beginning....

Due to the continual amusement that M-State athletics provide, I've decided to start this blog. Also because Travis gave up his blog and the new Mississippi State Sports Blog isn't as interesting as Travis' old blog and because well, I guess I've got WAY too much time on my hands.

Hopefully, I can run a blog at least as interesting as Travis' old blog, as well as provide fodder for the rest of the M-State fans that just can't get enough info on Mississippi State athletics.

I also plan to provide some info on other college football topics from time to time. It's only four days to the first day of college football and I personally can't wait to watch Spurrier throw his visor as UCF takes a pick back for a touchdown. Go Knights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home